For every page:
- Consistent navigation scheme throughout the site
- Use of the official University of Arkansas page header and footer elements
- Colors and fonts only as specified in the Web Style Guide
- Webpage and folder names should all be lower case with dashes use to separate them. Example: www.uark.edu/new-students/fall-orientation.php
- Appropriate domain name* (example: sociology.uark.edu)
While this may make some URLs longer, this naming convention will make navigation easier when it’s applied consistently across the UARK domain. Current domain names that do not match this criterion may be retained to reduce confusion. Domain names will not include www.