Official Letterhead and Envelopes

Only administrative offices, academic departments, and established centers that have been approved through appropriate administrative channels can use university stationery. Names of individuals may not appear on standard letterhead; however, monarch-sized letterhead may be personalized for those who need it.

Students and student groups are not allowed to use official symbols or stationery.


How to order stationery and business cards

Letterhead, business cards, and envelopes must be purchased through PMC Print at 479-575-2404 or online.

#10 envelope